1. We believe in one God who is perfect. He is expressed in the three persons of Father, His Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that all of humankind is created by God and made in His image. However, we have strayed from what God intended and done evil in His eyes. In our natural state, we cannot find the life that God intended.
3. We believe that the Old and New Testaments of the Bible were given by God. They are the complete revelation of God’s will for the salvation of humankind. The Holy Spirit gives people the wisdom needed to understand and accept God’s plan of salvation.
4. We believe that Jesus was fully God and fully man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for all who would accept that sacrifice for their evil. He rose after three days in the grave to show that God is real and His promise of redemption true as indicated by the Bible. Jesus now sits at the right hand of God and intercedes for us as our great High Priest.
5. We believe that God wants us to be in a community that follows Him together - the Church. It is led by Jesus and empowered by the Holy Spirit. The Church exists to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. Jesus has given the Church the task of accomplishing His work of redemption on earth. Every person has a God-given role to fill in His Church.
6. We believe that Jesus will come again to personally complete His work of redemption. There will be a bodily resurrection of all who follow Him for life, and all those who don’t, for judgment. This is the hope and encouragement for all who believe to persevere toward holiness and faithfulness.